Veneers Changed my Smile Forever. Arlington, MA

I have always been uncomfortable about my smile. ...

I have always been uncomfortable about my smile. I always had situations where I never go dates and my friends told me that my teeth pushed men away from me. I just want not born with great teeth and after all, it is the first thing that someone looks at when meets you.

I met Dr. Vora through a recommendation and she told me about veneers. The office offered 0% interest financing for full mouth veneers.

Dr. Vora never made me feel uncomfortable - she gave me a thorough exam and calmed my nerves about my required dental work (particularly, a broken crown and a visit to an oral surgeon). The dental assistants are extremely kind and welcoming, and know how to properly give Novocain (another one of my fears).

Dr. Vora gave me a full mouth veneers as a replacement to my old misaligned teeth. She did an excellent job - my teeth look and feel natural, and I'm much more confident and proud of my smile. During the five hours of work (in one session), Dr. Vora was incredibly patient and detail-oriented. I could tell she wanted the end result to be perfect as I did, and I'll admit that my teeth are perfect now! The quality of my veneers is amazing. Recently, I had a nasty fall where my teeth hit concrete, and nothing happened to my veneers!
Arlington Dentist

Dr. Vora's office is run like a very well lubed machine. The office staff must be doing something right. The staff are relaxed and friendly. They have personality and respect. The office staff and billing department is very nice to work with and somehow, they always remember your life events or other information you shared during the last visit. I've never had an issue and feel like they've always been up front about costs. They've even accommodated last-minute appointments. If you're looking for a dentist in the Massachusetts area, I highly recommend Dr. Vora! It's a great office with staff and doctors who genuinely care about you and your teeth. The overall experience has been excellent and beyond my expectations.