The Best Cosmetic Dentist Ever! - Arlington, MA

As an infant I was born without both of my lateral...

As an infant I was born without both of my lateral incisors (the teeth next to my central teeth, so my canines which normally would be on the sides of my mouth were now front and center. This genetic abnormality made me resemble a vampire). I wanted to get a smile makeover - the ones that a Hollywood smile looks like.
Arlington Dentist

All my life I hated my smile and I knew as an adult I would choose one special doctor that would help me learn to love my smile for the first time. At the age of 30 searching for the best cosmetic dentist in Boston, but I was diligent and after weeks of searching through hundreds of dentist online I found Dental Associates of Arlington and decided to take a consult with Dr. Vora. Upon my arrival, the staff was surprising pleasant and very efficient. Dr. Vora is an amazing cosmetic dentist I've ever met in my short existence. She reassured me she could fix my smile, explained in detail how the process would proceed and answered all of my questions. I was sold as she flashed her perfect smile and told me I would be ok and I trusted her every word. She rushed my case with the lab and received my veneers in a week due to an upcoming surgery and placed my permanent veneers within days. I was unprepared to look in the mirror for fear that I wouldn't like the results, but when I did all I could do was cry. I was so overcome with joy that I sat in his chair and cried like an infant. I couldn't believe it, but due to her expertise and craftsmanship she made me look like an entirely different person. They were simply beautiful and I walked out of the building floating on air. I am forever grateful to Dr. Vora because she gave me my confidence back and I will spend the rest of my life telling anyone who will listen what a perfectionist she is. Thank you so very much Dr. Vora. You have no idea how much you've positively impacted my confidence!