Best Place for Invisalign Treatment - Arlington, MA

I never liked my teeth. I never got braces and...

I never liked my teeth. I never got braces and felt that I needed to do this for myself.
I'm in my late 40's and Dr. Vora has advised that I get braces for several years. My teeth are not aligned, they don't meet correctly and are crowded . My bottom teeth overlap and I have an overbite. The crowding has caused some unusual wear and potential gum problems. The lack of meeting correctly resulting in a fractured tooth that required a crown.

Finally, after years of encouragement and the very expensive crown, I decided to seek invisalign I had the regular impressions and photos taken. Dr. Vora reviewed my case and told me I was an Invisalign candidate. I choose Invisalign because of the cosmetic benefits.
Arlington Dentist

Let me start by saying right when I walked in, everyone in the building was smiling and ready to serve. The receptionists were very kind and I only had to fill out a few papers that took about 2-3 min. They told me to get comfortable and I will be seen shortly, they have a plethora of magazines to read with background music to put you in a zen type place. The place was a little busy at the time, but wait was no longer than 5 min. I get called back to do X-rays and the whole nine for being a new patient. Once that was over I had the pleasure of meeting with the financial coordinator. She laid out my options of treatment and soon after had the doctor herself, Mr. Vora came in for an initial assessment of my teeth. After a 5 min checkup the doctor sat down with me and told me the issues I have with my teeth and the recommended route for treatment. After the treatment recommendations from Doctor, it's money talk. The financial coordinator will go over the payment options and give you a better understanding about the treatment itself. The best thing about this place is they have financing if you need. After the payment plan is settled, I went back to get a digital scan done for my Invisalign trays. Let me tell you, this practice is up to date and has a great atmosphere to it. The machine that did the digital scan gets sent straight to Invisalign and they start creating your whole batch of trays, which is incredible. By far the best dentist in Arlington. Big kudos to Dr. Vora and her team.