Do Yourself a Favor and Get a Consult with Dr. Vora - Arlington, MA

My teeth were always crooked, since birth. I was...

My teeth were always crooked, since birth. I was always worried about my smile and I passed the years when I could get braces as it is embarrassing to get them when you are in your 20s. I met Dr. Vora and realized that Invisalign can be a great option for me. I did them for one-year and then are finally ready for prime time.
Arlington Dentist

Dr. Vora and her entire staff made my Invisalign treatment a painless experience. I shopped five different doctors and ultimately, I chose Dr. Vora because I felt the most comfortable with her level of experience and the friendliness of her staff. I was lucky that he also happened to be one of the most cost-effective as well. I am very happy with my results. I get compliments on my smile all of the time. They listened to all of my concerns, were always professional, and have always made me feel welcome (not to mention they offer a warm neck wrap every appointment!). The staff worked with me from Day 1 on pricing and appointments. They truly care about patients and is fantastic about getting back to you if you call or email (and I had a lot of questions throughout the process). I felt very comfortable with the treatment I received. I actually am kind of sad I won't be seeing them again - seriously - everyone here was so friendly. If you are considering Invisalign, do yourself a favor and get a consult with Dr. Vora!