37 Y/O with 2 Kids. ETT, MR, lipo on bilateral hips/flanks, inner and outer thighs

Got extended tummy tuck with lipo to bilateral...

Got extended tummy tuck with lipo to bilateral hips, inner and outer thighs. I am 7 weeks post op. Excellent results so far though I am healing on the slow side. Cannot wait to be completely normal again which I understand can take to upto 6 months. Still swollen on the mons and lipo areas are still tender to touch but I know will heal in time. Just need to be patient.

Photo comparison, 2,4,6,8 weeks post op

All is well and swelling is subsiding as expected. Still sore on the lipo area, particularly the flanks. Maybe also because of ETT combine with lipo. Outer thigh lipo area sore as well but not as bad as flanks. Getting stronger everyday. Can't wait to be completely swelling and soreness free!

11 wks po

Tighteness on the abdominal and along front incision areas have minimal tightness compared to a week ago. Still feel it from time to time especially when I wake and get up in the morning or on a sitting position for an extended period. The last two weeks, I really feel the soreness, tightness and burning feeling on my flanks and also on lipo areas in my thighs. Hope to be soreness and tightness free soon! Overall, veer satisfied with results so far!

Pre op compare to 12 weeks post op photos

Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Excellent PS! I researched PS in Chicago area and Dr Placik is one of the top doctors. I am not the type to get several consultations from numerous doctors and I know I should. However, I always go with my gut feeling and hope for the best, ha! Confident that I did enough research, one and done, glad I chose him! Staff is amazing! No complaints and happy to be one of his many satisfied patients:) Highly recommended.