38yr, 1 Kid, 5'0" Lipo with Vaser, Upper/Lower Tummy with Flanks and Love Handles

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Even at my lowest weight my belly was still there....

Even at my lowest weight my belly was still there. Gained 20 lbs when I had a kid. It been losing and gaining the same 20 lbs since I had a kid. After a long discussion with hubby we agreed to get lipo done. We are not having any more kids and I want to look HOT. I want to feel good about myself. I am active, I run 10ks all the time. I do weights with hubby.

Playing at Target ????

Went to Target the actually have bikinis for busted women. It was fine to dress us and look at my body and saying goodbye tummy I won't miss you.

Work boredom

What to do, oh I know belly pics. This is with Spanx on. OMG the day I could throw away all my spanx is the day I'm gonna cry happy tears. I have so many Spanx

Financing 101

Decided to go with Prosper for a medical loan. I have excellent credit.
Got a load for 5.34% interest rate. Just waiting for them to verify my info.

Time Off

Okay the boss man approved my time off. (Friday, Monday, Tuesday)

Some people on this page are scaring the shit out of me saying I need to take weeks off. Im only getting vasor. I sit at a desk all day. I'm still new at this job I don't have a lot of vacation time.
I can handle pain, I had my kid with no meds, I had my gallbladder removed I was okay afterwards.
I got this!!

The waiting game

So what to do before hand, pick out a day of outfit: button down shirt & baggy pants the day of. Ugh I feel like I should be doing something? Prepping?

T-minus 2 weeks and 3 days

I find myself taking as many before pics as I can. This was taken this morning: side view.

Kiss this belly goodbye!!

So glad I have a very supportive Hubby!!! I sent him this today.

My thoughts today. . .

I have really high expectations. Only because I have a very short torso and I know once this belly is smaller aka gone it will make a HUGE difference in my small frame. I'm so short the smallest weight gain or lose shows a lot on me.

Pre-op appt

I'm so glad I recorded the conversation with my nurse. Cause I had to replay everything she said. And write it all down.

I have to do this colon cleanse a week before. (I got pills for that) I have to follow this strict ass zero carb diet afterwards for 6-8 weeks.

It will be worth it, I'm so damn excited I couldn't even sleep last night.

Getting excited!!!

I still can't believe this is happening! It's like a dream come true. Why did I wait so long for this?? Oh wait I didn't have the $. Hahahha

All my rx have been filled, my bag is packed.

Meds: antibiotics, pain killers, Valium
Comfy pants
Button down shirt
Zipper hoodies
Warm fuzzy socks
Book to read
Portable battery charger (for my phone)
Deodorant (cause I can't put it on before hand and I'm paranoid of being stinky)
Lotion
Chapstick
Phone
Wireless Headphones

I hope I'm not missing anything

Timeline Checklist!

Maybe I'm a type A person but I needed to make a timeline checklist to make sure I don't forget anything to do or forget anything to bring.

The next day

Everything happened so fast the whole surgery. Trying so sleep was a pain in the butt. So I end up sleeping in the recliner. No drains so i had gauze dripping in blood. Had to use a tarp to the bathroom. Sleep on top of 2 towels.

1st follow up appt

My lipo pkg that I have includes 6 aftercare ultrasounds these ultrasounds will help break away any pockets of liquid, remove any hard parts. The nurses used very warm wash clothes to warm up the skin then used the gel with the ultrasound wand. It was getting a warm massage. There was slight pressure pain but okay.
She gave me an extra binder with bone (aka hard plastic strips) in it, (think like an corset).

I finally saw my stomach at the nurses and I'm so pleased. Cause I know it will look better after the swelling is down. I peeked at my records they took 2800cc = 2.5 liters
1000cc = 2.2 lbs: so if you do the math almost 6.6lbs

Also did my 1mile walk per dr as part of my after care. The pain is totally manageable. It's not that bad. Sleeping on my back is hard but I know it will be WORTH IT!

Day before photos

Just wanted to post before pics before posting after pics.

The next day

These were taken the next day at my follow up appt. Where the did an ultrasound with QRS treatments.

Back to work today

I have a desk job and sitting all day with this compression garment is difficult. It becomes uncomfortable and I need to stand and walk. Wearing a jacket over my clothes so people can't see my ripples from the compression garment. Wearing a fitted sweater dress today.

Working with sharp pains

So I wear a compression top with my binder over it and a sweater over that. I'm glad I did this over the winter time. So no one can see the bulges of my compression garment. The binder is making it hard to button my size 8 petite pants but that's okay. I'm getting sharp pains very randomly all over my stomach & hips. I think it's b/c of the sitting I do at work. So my consultant said I can take Tylenol. My other rx pain meds make me sooo drowsy. I cannot take that at work.

1 week post op

Starting to get sharp random pains, they feel like contractions. Dr confirmed it's muscle spasms and he says it's normal. I can't stand the binder garment I got from the dr. So I went to Kohls. I got a waist trimmer. I got and XL and a L, I can squeeze into a L. With my short torso these cover my hips too!

Morning workout aka walking

So it's been a week and now I have to up my walking to 3 miles a days.
I used to be a runner so this is frustrating for me. What took me a little over an hr I used to do a 10K (6.2 miles) in that time now all I can do is 3 miles.

2 weeks post op

I'm feeling a lot better. Bending over is sometimes painful. I was getting random sharp pains they felt like contractions. Dr said they are muscle spasms and they are normal. They are going away. Drinking about 100oz of lemon water a day. Which helps with swelling and the walking an hr a day.

Feeling snug :-)

Wearing a size large waist trainer now when at work then I wear the XL when I sleep. The garment I was sent home it getting stretched out and not comfy anymore. I wear that one when I'm on the treadmill.

3 weeks post op

Mobility is almost 100% back. Bending over is doable. Twisting at the waist I still do very slowly. I want to attempt running again but I little scared. I hope this upper abs swelling goes down. TMI: I noticed that "down there" is extra puffy: like all the fluid rested there. I'm a little concerned I feel like it looks like the same (upper abs)

It's been almost a month later

Sometimes you need to do a side by side to make yourself feel better. Yeah I'm massaging the hard lumps twice a day. Side note: my size 8 work pants feel sooo LOOSE!!????

Loose skin; yeah or maybe its still swollen?

5 weeks later I can still grab this belly.

Massage for scar tissue

Went to massage envy and got a 30 mins ABS massage for the scar tissue and 30 mins on my back. Felt amazing!

Running after Lipo

7 weeks later and I finally ran yesterday during lunch which is my norm. I still can't do it with our wearing some type of compression garment. The jiggling of the belly still hurts and feels like it's detaches. ????

7 week follow up- made me cry ????????

I came in for the 7 week check up. Dr said my incisions healed great but said I was still too puffy. Then he asked how much I lost. Right before surgery I was 162.0 and thenI was 167 right after the surgery (fluids) I'm down to 157.5 now. And he got so mad. He told me to get on the scale, he was not happy. He said I should be down 20lbs by now. (Really?!? 20lbs in 7 weeks?!) I was not told he had this expectation of me. Then he said he wants me on a detox diet asap. And then he walked out. I just stood there in shock. I got dressed and this nurse told me to do this detox and Dr wants me come back in a week. Dr wants me to lose 5lbs by next week. So this Detox Program includes five 8oz shakes a day. Lots of veggies. They even gave me a MIC shot to help with my metabolism. Also got some pills I have to take to help curb my hunger. The bedside manner was very rude. I felt so rushed. I didn't have a chance to ask any questions. I got home 1st and as soon as I saw my hubby I just lost it and cried all night. Every Dr that I've had in mg life has been so mean/nasty to me about my weight. I felt like a disappointment to him, to me and to my hubby who paid for the Lipo. Cost of 1week detox with MIC shot: $124.00

Detox update

It's been 6 days and I've been on point with this "detox". I have lost 3.5 so far. I see the dr tonight. I hope he is nicer to me. I hope he notices I really did do this detox. No I didn't lose the 5lbs he wanted me too.

8 week dr follow up

This whole thing is so fucking ass backwards to me. They push lipo on me then they are like you should lose more weight after the procedure??? Why ?? Prolly cause I don't look good enough for your "after photos"yet. When I remember my husband asking "shouldn't she lose more weight before the procedure." They said why, all of it was in my belly basically. I think back and oh man I drank the "koolaide". I should have done more research on this dr. 1 WEEK AFTER DETOX: Spoke most of the appt with the nurse. She said she did this shake replacements for 6 weeks and lost 30 lbs for her wedding. (I don't think she ate any food at all). They want me on this too for 6 weeks! Which I'm pretty sure I can do. Barley saw Dr. T, he just said good job that I lost 3.5 lbs. I refused the MIC shot which is basically a high dosage of B-12 for energy cause they know lowering your calorie count this low will make you weak. And that shot is $35.00. I don't know if it really works or not. Today I opt for 2 boxes of the shake. (Before they only gave me the pkgs) Now that I know where the shake comes from I can order it online. Thank you Amazon. I love the shakes, I don't get those dreaded protein farts, I don't feel bloated and they actually taste good. I like to make it as a pudding. I have it 4 times a day then eat a sensible dinner: protein, sweet potatoes, and veggies. And I'm full. It makes it simple in the morning to grab 4 packages and off to work. I take it at 7:00am, 10:00am, 1:00pm and 4;00pm. Dinner at 6:00pm. And I pound lots of lemon water.

Running after Liposuction

I have to wear high waisted compression shorts so that it doesn't hurt when the belly jiggles when running. But I'm slowly getting back to running.

1st reveal with family

Going to a communion tomorrow. Yeah I'm thinking about wearing this! ????

Happy Mothers Day to me!

To be able to spend outside laying out in a 2 piece! Best Mothers Day gift ever!!

Camping trip

Standing up there is loose skin, which is expected after having a kid. But I'm still running and lifting weights. Need to work on the other problem areas.

Looks great in clothes

I love my curves, my booty!
Chicago Physician

I can only review the consultation: Waiting room time 30 mins, finally got to meet with me the surgeon. I wanted a tummy tuck he said I didn't need and that a lipo with Vaser would work for me. Then the client consultant talked to us, took some pics and discussed pricing.