Botox for Hyperhydrosis Underarm - Arlington Heights, IL

I am a 46 year old man that has had a sweating...

I am a 46 year old man that has had a sweating "problem" for my entire adult life... for decades I thought it was a mental thing... I even self diagnosed myself with social anxiety (but as it turns out totally untrue)... I was just plain tired of only wearing certain colors that showed the wet spot beneath my right armpit (right was always worse than left for me)... and started researching at the beginning of 2016... Lo and behold I stumbled across the Botox solution... I knew of a place that did Botox for people's faces and I called and asked... they said.. yep.. we can help... do it all the time. Took me a month to get up the courage as the thought of a needle in a very sensative area just paralyzed me. Well... after a date and I went out to dinner and I had literally soaked through my t shirt, dress shirt, dinner jacket AND overcoat (she never noticed as I was clever in hiding it)... I decided to give it a try.. and to my amazement, the 'pain' was very minimal... not even pin pricks.. almost like a bug bite at worst.. I had a whole vial put in.. 1/2 on each side.. I think 100 units they call it?... and 2 days later.. ZERO sweating. I am in disbelief and the confidence factor I have now is AMAZING!... I highly encourage you to try it if you have the problem... They told me it may last 3-6 months.. we will have to see... but I am going to re-do it as soon as it starts wearing off. I wanted to pass along my experience as I find it so hard to find good info on these types of embarrassing situations.
Dr "T"

Dr "T" is amazing in everything he does from Botox to facelifts to liposcution...he cares and understands and is completely non-judgemental. He is there to help you.