Great Doctor - Arlington Heights, IL

I'm about a month out from having my surgery....

I'm about a month out from having my surgery. Still have a while before I get my final results, but very happy so far.

My Doctor was great, the office staff is excellent and I am so happy that I finally had this done. It is so nice to get rid of all the padded bras! I don't have any pictures yet (too early lol).

Just wanted to give a little update. Things are...

Just wanted to give a little update. Things are progressing well. I started out a very small 32B and I had 400 cc saline moderate plus profile implants filled to 460cc. I am ecstatic with the results so far. I had wanted to do this for quite a while and through a very generous gift from my BF, I finally was. I did a lot of research - started in January of this year and finally had it done in October. I will add pictures soon (have some "befores", just need to get some "afters" lol)

Professional and caring staff. Always willing to listen to concerns or questions. The couple of times I called with concerns, I received answers while I was on the line - didn't have to wait for a "call back"