It's Finally Happening!!! - Arlington Heights, IL

I had been eyeing this awesome website for months...

I had been eyeing this awesome website for months before I set up a few consultations this spring. I've been wanting implants since I was 18! I'm 28. I honestly don't know why I waited so long but I'm so happy I'm finally getting this done August 1!

Without a doubt I went with Dr. Otto J. Placik. I just felt soooo comfortable with him and his super sweet staff. I'm going with Mentor 430cc, dual plane procedure. I wish I could go bigger, but I have a small frame and 100% trust my PS that this size is appropriate for my body.

My stats are below:
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 146 lbs (hips and booty, with nothing on top)
Bra size: 34B
BWD: 11 cm

I will post pictures later. I'm super excited to share this experience with this awesome community.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Otto J. Placik and his staff are wonderful! I went to 3 other consultations with different surgeons before I made my decision. When I met Dr. Placik, I knew he was the one! He was so informative, I really appreciated how honest he was. I absolutely can't wait to get my breast augmentation in a few weeks!