23 Years Young Breast Augmentation - Arlington Heights, IL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Just got home from getting my boobies done. It...

Just got home from getting my boobies done.
It went great, had a fair amount of pain after waking up from anesthesia (I'd rate it a 7). Took two pain meds 20 minutes apart (Really helped with nausea- didn't have any) and now it is very tolerable (level 3). They're wrapped up and in a bra so I can't see them very well, but I can already tell I am going to LOVE them!!

I am 5'7 , 130lbs with an athletic build ( patience to return to the gym will be a challenge)
I started as a AA in bra size, very curious to see what I will be now.
I chose moderate plus 375cc under the muscle

After getting my period in 7th grade I was happy because I thought my boobs would grow (all my friends began to develop them) and mine never did. This is something I have wanted done for a very long time.

First Day After Surgery

Slept through the night wonderfully! Woke up with minimal pain near the incision (that's also where most of my pain has been today). Still taking the prescribed narcotics for it, pain level has been maintained at a 2/3. Went for a short walk to the end of the block and back. I have being locked up all day, but rest is a necessary part of healing!

Two days after Surg

Dropped down to one pain pill every four hours. The hardest part is getting out of bed and theres pain while walking (tolerable). I am excited for my post op appointment tomorrow and to finally see what they look like!! Today I spent majority of it sleeping and went on two short walks to the stop sign and back .

post op 3

Everything went smoothly at my appointment. I was given exercises to do which feel pretty uncomfortable so I'd advise after pain meds or icing. Everything is looking fantastic thus far and am very happy.
Hardest part is getting out of bed and I am sore while walking. Got fatigued while on a short walk today.
Otherwise all is well! (still have yet to create a bowel movement)

post op 4

Today's been awesome taking 1 tramadol every 6 hours as needed for pain. Was able to do laundry and make own meals. Went for a longer walk, did many massages throughout the day along with stretches. Body gets tired/sore after doing a little too much at a time. But I never though recovery would be this easy!! Today is my first day showering (hoping it doesn't hurt to wash my hair) and I am slightly nervous to get my incisions wet.
I will post pictures after my 10 day post op appointment.
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

5 out of 5 stars Overall rating
5 out of 5 stars Answered my questions
5 out of 5 stars Phone or email responsiveness
5 out of 5 stars Staff professionalism & courtesy
5 out of 5 stars Payment process
5 out of 5 stars Wait times
Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful