24 Year Old Went to 435cc Gel Implants - Arizona City, AZ

All my life I was flat chested. I dreamed of...

All my life I was flat chested. I dreamed of looking beautiful and having amazing cleavage and looking awesome naked. i knew I wanted to pay cash for my surgery so I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. I finally saved up 5500 dollars cash and I got my surgery done. I thought I chose the right Doctor. I'm now almost a year post op and I absolutely hate my results. One of my nipples is super high, it pops out of every type of bra possibly. Also, horrible rippling. I went from a 32a to 435 gel implants. I went with gel to avoid any possible ripping because I am 110 lbs and thought I might get it. But my rippling is awful that I never wear low cut shirts, I avoid swimsuits because people will see how horrible my breasts look. I am so disappointed that they turned out so bad. My ps said there is nothing he can do and that just need to gain weight. First of all, that is so rude to tell me to gain weight. I'm a small person naturally, and very healthy. Second of all I am so sad that I dreamed of this my whole life, paid cash out right and to be totally unsatisfited. I later found 2 people who went to the same surgeon and have the same feelings and results as me. I asp believe that I have some nerve damage in my left breast because it's numb. Can't feel a thing, and my nipple constantly is uncomfortable. So sad. I will now just have to save up again and choose a different doctor who cares about doing a good job. :(
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon