Amazing Results, Real Artist and Genius, So Trustworthy - Ardmore, PA

I feel 1000% comfortable and safe in Dr. Bloom's...

I feel 1000% comfortable and safe in Dr. Bloom's hands, and I have not felt that way with any of the numerous ENTs/plastic surgeons I have met with. All of them I felt iffy about. But when I consulted with Dr. Bloom, I knew he was the right person for the job. He's an absolute artist with sweetest personality. I had a rhino years ago from someone else, but it did not turn out what I wanted. Given my time constraints, we opted for a non-surgical rhino. Again due to my time constraints, he worked with me and squeezed me in during his lunch hour for the procedure. He was thorough, precise, confident, and balanced out every irregularity to give me my desired yet still natural looking nose. It was painless. I don't do well with needles and his staff brought me a nut bar and some water, and ice packs. I can't emphasize enough his kind bedside manner. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Bloom. He is now my #1 go-to doc. You will not be disappointed.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon