Happy Patient! - Ardmore, PA

I was looking for breast enhancement without the...

I was looking for breast enhancement without the possible complications of implants (capsular contracture and scars). It is a big commitment wearing the Brava device for the three weeks prior to surgery. I am very happy with the results and feel like it was worth all the effort to have natural breasts.

The donor sites I used to transfer the fat came from my lower abdomen, flanks, inner and outer thighs.

305cc was transferred to my right breast and 295cc was transferred to my left breast. Post surgery pain was tolerable for me, I didn't take any pain killers at all. I am very happy with the results and feel like it was worth all the effort to have natural breasts.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bucky and everyone in his office were very friendly and professional. They made me feel comfortable by answering all of my questions and addressing all of my concerns. They made the process less intimidating. My surgery went well and I love the results. Dr. Bucky has a great bedside manner and put me at ease. I received a Lympathic drainage massage at my first followup appointment and was amazed at how quickly it relieved my soreness. Overall it was a great experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Bucky and his team!