32aa-32d - Ardmore, PA

Excellent experience! Best thing I ever did for...

Excellent experience! Best thing I ever did for myself! I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Bucky and his staff (Kate and Erin). I am what you would classify as a very anxious patient. I work in the health field and I am not good at being on the other side of the fence (ie being the patient). I have wanted breast augmentation for over 15 years, but I always canceled or found a reason not to. I was so nervous on my surgery day, like ready to pull my IV out and run out of the hospital, BUT Dr. Bucky and his amazing bedside manner made me feel at ease enough to go through with it. I am so glad every day that I found Dr. Bucky online, because any other surgeon would not have had the same results or calming effect. I have never been more happy with my decision, I went from a 32AA to a 32D. I have never been a person that put much stakes in reviews, but Dr. Bucky’s are true! He is the best and you absolutely get what you pay for. Dr. Bucky is the best they come!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon