Breast Augmentation & Upper Eye Lid - Melbourne, AU

I had a Breast Augmentation & an Upper Eye Lid...

I had a Breast Augmentation & an Upper Eye Lid procedure done in August 2016. I can't express how happy I am that I went through with the surgery and the outcome. My eyes are still yet to heal a bit but I can see the end result will be what I hoped for. My breast are AMAZING and I definatley regret not doing this earlier. So little pain, I'd say a small amount of discomfort more than pain. The staff and Mr Dean Trotter at ARC Plastic Surgery are very helpful, pleasant and professional. I do not have one fault or complaint to express. I will always return to Mr Dean Trotter if i wish to have any more procedures done.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Mr Dean Trotter was professional at all times. Made me feel at ease every visit. My main consultation was lengthy and I did not feel rushed in the slightest. I can be indecisive and needed time and reassurance and MrTrotter was very patient. We took 3D Photos and used those images to look at what options there were. I felt that I could trust Mr Trotter's judgment after our conversation and allowed him to choose the appropriate size implants. Again couldn't be happier. Overall I would return if I choose to :)