Breast Augmentation & Upper Eye Lid - Melbourne, AU

I had a Breast Augmentation & an Upper Eye Lid...

I had a Breast Augmentation & an Upper Eye Lid procedure done in August 2016. I can't express how happy I am that I went through with the surgery and the outcome. My eyes are still yet to heal a bit but I can see the end result will be what I hoped for. My breast are AMAZING and I definatley regret not doing this earlier. So little pain, I'd say a small amount of discomfort more than pain. The staff and Mr Dean Trotter at ARC Plastic Surgery are very helpful, pleasant and professional. I do not have one fault or complaint to express. I will always return to Mr Dean Trotter if i wish to have any more procedures done.

Mr Dean Trotter was professional at all times. Made me feel at ease every visit. My main consultation was lengthy and I did not feel rushed in the slightest. I can be indecisive and needed time and reassurance and MrTrotter was very patient. We took 3D Photos and used those images to look at what options there were. I felt that I could trust Mr Trotter's judgment after our conversation and allowed him to choose the appropriate size implants. Again couldn't be happier. Overall I would return if I choose to :)