39, 2 Children and Always Wanted Bigger Boobs - Melbourne, AU

I have always been self conscious of my breast...

I have always been self conscious of my breast size. I have lived in push up bras since I was a teenager and even added extra padding to already padded bikini tops. After having children even extreme padded bras don't give me the appearance of cleavage anymore. I have been thinking about a BA for years now and I finally booked my consultation with Dean Trotter. After reading reviews and seeing his results I was very excited to meet with him. I am now trying to work out what the best option will be for me. I'm concerned about cc if I go over the muscle and double bubble risk under the muscle along with implant distortion. Once I decide and am ready to go ahead I will definitely be having my surgery with Dean.

Current pic

My wish boobs (although I'm pretty sure these ones are real)

Current pic and wish pic. (My other pics didn't seem to work)

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dean Trotter made me feel extremely comfortable from the moment I walked in. He was very thorough and explained all my options, the procedures and the possible risks. Maree Dean's secretary was lovely and very helpful. The whole experience was great.