Hello, I Am a Mother of Two Children Who Has Kept Fit However Desired Slightly Larger Breasts for Years! - Melbourne, AU

Like most prospective patients considering Breast...

Like most prospective patients considering Breast Augmentation, I visited a few Plastic surgeons to discuss the surgery and outcomes. Unfortunately,I felt let down by surgeons who proposed one technique and who were insistent apon the size of implant I should use. My research led me to Mr Richard Bloom in Melbourne and I could not be happier with his professionalism and well considered approach. Mr Bloom took into consideration my body and breast type and discussed the pro's and con's of the different techniques available and implants available, including me in the decision making. We then looked at a few different sized implants which were in the scope of my desired end result. With the computer image I was able to make my final choice and now that the surgery has been performed the result is fantastic- exactly as I had hoped for. Mr Bloom's manner was friendly and really approachable,so I felt able to communicate well with him and felt that I was fully informed of the possible complications with the different options available. On the day of my surgery all went smoothly and surprisingly the anticipated pain was much less than I had imagined. So far my recovery has been speedy and I have been able to mobilise from day one. I regard Mr Bloom very highly and approachable.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

As described previously, Mr Bloom was very approachable, professional and considered my surgery based apon my anatomy and desired result. I felt that he explained my options very well and involved me in the decision making, after we went through the pro's and con's of the different techniques of surgery and types of implants available. My surgery went very smoothly and I am delighted with my new breasts! They are just as we had planned and even better than I had hoped for!