31 Year Old, Second Breast Reduction After Botched Reduction by London Based Surgeon

I had a fantastic experience from beginning to end...

I had a fantastic experience from beginning to end that totally blew my previous surgical experience, with another doctor, out of the water! I had a breast reduction to fix the botched job of my previous surgeon that had left me with large asymmetrical breast. I now have breast proportionate to my body with nipples in the correct place!
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nogueira is a fantastic surgeon. He doesn't mess about and tells you exactly what he can do for you. Don't be scared about the low price or the name. He won't be trying to sell you lots of different procedures or have people from his team ringing you to convince you to have surgery or another procedure. He is a surgeon that loves his job and doesn't have to charge through the roof because he definitely has the business! I had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. He's a really funny guy but extremely caring as well. I remember my fiancé ringing him after surgery because he was worried about seeing blood on the bandages. Dr. Nogueira came to our room, held my hand and reassured him. In comparison to my previous surgery I had very little pain and no complications. Having the added benefit of actually living in Madrid I received regular check ups two weeks, one month, three months, six months and then one year. The results are great and the service I received from the entire team was second to none. Whenever I contacted his secretary Yolanda, I always had a quick swift response. His team during the surgery where lovely and really made me feel at ease. The anesthetist, Dr. Salmones was just as fantastic. She rang me the day after the operation to make sure all was well and I was following guidelines. The hospital they operate in and where you have your consultation is lovely and clean. When I arrived at my room on the day of the operation I almost felt as though I were checking into a hotel. You're given a key card for the room that has all the basic amenities with an on suite bathroom. Simply lovely. I would never have any qualms about recommending Dr.Nogueira to anyone!