40yrs Old, Single, No Kids, 345cc Inspira - Appleton, WI

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've been considering implants for several years...

I've been considering implants for several years and have been saving up! I use to be a 34C but lost volume and upper fullness just with age. I actually didn't think this would happen since I wasn't having kids! It's been about 5yrs since they've deflated and I've never gotten comfortable with the change and really miss having my fuller chest. I went to Dr Todd Van Ye in Appleton, WI and I'm thrilled with my results so far!

3 wks post op

Feeling great and the girls are feeling more natural every day. I think they have a bit to go but it's nice that they don't hurt all the time. so happy with my results!

A few more pics

A few side pics

8 weeks!

15 wk update

my how things have changed and I think it's about time for me to update what's been happening. Long story short, I've had pain since day 1 in my right breast that never went away. As things have dropped and settled, the pain has increasingly gotten worse. The last 2 months have been pretty miserable. I'm a hairstylist and have had to cut back some hrs due to the pain and being uncomfortable having such a physical job. I haven't done much of anything with my friends because I never feel good. The pain basically feels like my breast in constricted and being pulled from the breast bone over to my arm pit. When I take a deep breath or use my pec muscles the pain worsens.
My surgeon has been working with me and compassionate thru out this whole ordeal. We waited it out to see if things would change with time and they haven't so I went in last Friday for a revision. The good news is that so far the surgery appears to have been a success! There were some muscle fibers that were released and I feel so much better. Things are tender and swollen right now from surgery, but it's obvious the pain and tightness is gone.
I never would have thought I would have had these kind of complications and it's been a difficult 3 months. I'm happy tho that my surgeon has always been compassionate and on my side thru this whole process. I will post some current pics but things are a bit swollen since the recent revision.

7 month update

unfortunately, I've had problems since day one. I had a revision on my right breast just after 3 months and everything has been great with that side since. I'm very happy with the shape and look of it and it has been pain free since the revision. Just before that, I started experiencing pain in the lower left corner of left breast. What has since happened is my implant has dropped a bit lower to that corner. The pocket goes further back on that side as well. Unfortunately, this is causing lots of discomfort. I'm on nerve pain meds which help a lot but not entirely. It feels like I'm carrying the weight of my entire implant in the lower left corner. I have a slight bulge where this has occurred. More obvious when I raise my arm and also a dent has developed on the side of this breast. I don't know why I've had so much pain and discomfort with this whole process but I don't think this has anything to do with my surgeon. I think I have over active nerves and an overly sensitive body:(
I'm disappointed at this point because my surgeon doesn't acknowledge any of this. He feels my breasts are perfectly symmetrical and see's no issues. He is kind and respectful, but I feel at this point he is just frustrated with me because I've had issues this whole process. I'm frustrated because I clearly see issues and they are causing me discomfort. I fear my breast is going to keep dropping causing more asymmetry and pain.
I absolutely don't regret getting implants. I researched this for over 2yrs before making the decision but feel maybe I should have talked to several doctors and weighed my options. I really did this for fullness on the top and slowly within 7 months my left breast is losing it's upper pole while the right one looks beautiful. I just hope the discomfort goes away and my breast stops dropping...or it drops so much that my dr realizes I need a revision.

I've only heard great things about Dr Van Ye and so I knew he was the Dr I wanted. Once I met him I had all the confidence that I had the best!