Black Ankle Tattoo Removal - Appleton, WI

I previously completed 5 q-switched yag sessions,...

I previously completed 5 q-switched yag sessions, and today I completed my first PicoSure at Hotchandani Laser, Vein and Cosmetic Surgery Center. I was not satisfied with the treatments I was receiving with the q-switched laser, so I opted for another clinic and was thrilled that I found a PicoSure laser. Dr. Hotchandani was straight forward, informative, and professional. I found the office to be very clean, and inviting. I would definitely recommend this center and doctor.

A little history

I'm removing my tattoo because it was poorly done. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and there were too many "mistakes". I have had 5 q-switched yag sessions done, and I was concerned at all the bleeding, scabbing and so forth that you can see from the pictures. However I felt this was what the process was all about, and the person who was doing my treatments assured me that this was typical. I eventually found a PicoSure laser in my state, and decided to switch clinics. For two reasons really, it being a PicoSure laser and I wasn't happy with my previous clinic. I had my first PicoSure session done yesterday, and I'm happy to report there is no bleeding of any kind. Some small blisters, but very small. The PicoSure laser was less painful (for me) than a q-switched laser, and I just can not believe that I do not have a bloody mess on ankle.
Dr. Hotchandani

Dr. Hotchandani was very professional, efficient, and pleasant to work with.