38 Years Old Mother of Two.. Ready to Claim my body Back . - Apex, NC

Counting down to dec 17th for days for my smart...

Counting down to dec 17th for days for my smart lipo Getting my Whole abdominal , flank, inner and outer saddlebag. . After two kids and losing 30 lb . I want or see if smart can help contour my body. Especially outer saddlebag.
This website has be very helpful to overcome my fear .
Looking to post pics of after photos

Smart lipo

Counting down to tomorrow for my smart lipo. My doctor called to reminded me to drink a lot water . My appointment is at 8am. Very excited and a little nervous . Please pray for me .

D-day .. Getting ready to go in ..

My appoint is today at 8am . Just finished eating. A toast / Banana and peanut with jam and chai tea. In the car heading to the appointment now.

About to start

Arrived on time , check my weigh and b/p. Went over all the meds . Mark up and took drugs and a shot in the butt. ( slightly uncomfortable but not bad . Relaxed and waiting for the drugs to start working .

In progress

So far do good m, I love my doctor and the nurse

Smart lipo

Whole abs done!!

All done , they see wrapping in up now.

Feeling a. little sleepy but still updating .. ????????????

I did it.. Yay!!!!

I man done waiting at the recovering room I am shaking a Little. Drink water now

At home pain is real . Took my meds

He was able to do all the parts o wanted

Post lipo

Going , then pain is really but I can handle it. I feel every pot hole the street. Now L having a lunch. Thank you me sister

He took a lot out

This is how much I love my doctor . He actually came out and pre my car so I don't drain on the seat

Day 1

Feeling good today .. Slept all day and drunk a lot of water .

Feeling great full

Day 3 soreness is getting better. Yesterday was a chanelleging as my husband was traveling and have to take care of 9 and almost 2 years . I survivor even though I was in pain. I am seeing the difference . The last time I was my pubic hair (tmi) lol was about 10 years ago. Do you see that I am seeing??

Day 5 still sore and swelling.

I can't wait Until my massage tomorrow.need a good recommendation for CG . Mine is not as tight and it is not helping with my saddlebags areas.

Merry Christmas !! lipo was my Christmas gift to myself

One week post -op. Abdominal still hard and a bit sore. I have been massage almost very day. Saddlebag is still swelling but I can see the different . I know it take while .

Almost two week post -op

Surgery sit still hard and little sore , I am moving around better. Walked for 4 miles at the park and it felt really good.

Almost 3 weeks

Swelling is going down .. I have been massaging everyday. Starting my low carb diet next week. Hopefully I lose more weigh and see even better results

4 weeks post op

Feeling good

More picture

4 weeks post op

Before and after hips

Hips After 4 weeks

Almost three months post op

Life changing experience really feel good .

More picture

3 months post Lipo

A lot of compliment today

Feeling good about my new body!

Six months before ...

Six months after Lipo.. Still happy with my results .i learn you still have to diet and eat right or the fat come back but at different locations????????