Dr Oelbrandt BBL with Lipo to Neck, Back Armpits and Flanks - Antwerp, Belgium

Ive always felt unfeminine and top heavy as I have...

Ive always felt unfeminine and top heavy as I have no hips and quite broad shoulders, and with the current trend of tiny waists and big bootys Ive felt now is a good time to correct that! I chose Dr Oelbrandt as although the some Dominican Republic doctors have great results they are not safe, some patients even die on their tables and that is not something I am willing to risk; however Dr Oelbrandt has no bad reviews, his clinic has the highest priority for safety and he is willing to give up as much time as you need to listen and reassure.
I stayed at the B&B euverbraeke which was run by an absolutely lovely lady who charged a very reasonable price for the room.
When I arrived at the clinic the day before my surgery date, Dr O showed me around the clinic and even offered to drive me to my accommodation which was very kind.
I was very pleased with the results, I will probably go back for a round 2 as I was so impressed by the whole experience.
London Plastic Surgeon