Fat Transfer/ Butt Augmentation - Antalya

This is a genuine review, as I know how...

This is a genuine review, as I know how frustrating it is to find the correct person can be with these procedures. Specially if you are travelling to a foreign country.
I went to Antalya a week before my family holiday. I had the procedure done, and was advised of all the aftercare, and as all surgeons say it will go down by 30% in a year. So if you have no butt completely opt for implants!

I was picked up by Meltem from airport, taken to my hotel relaxed and picked up for my blood assesment the following day. I took a month to decide and Meltem would email be back immediately, In the space of a month we had a thread of 148 emails! And she was so patient. Once I went, the hospital staff were amazing! loved everyone they were so helpful.

Anyway, I had the procedure done, and travelled immediately, although I was warned about doing activities and sitting, I proceeded to sit and enjoy my holiday which in turn had given me an indent ( that wasn't there after surgery) I continued to email Meltem, and she asked me if I did anything I wasn't suppose to, I answered her honestly. She asked me to give it 6 month to see the final result. I did, and I whatsapped her and she made arrangements for me within a week to sort the new surgery date! free of charge completely!. This time I paid for my own hotel, but I Still received the 5* treatment as when I paid initially.

This year February, my sister was in love with the results I got, that she booked and went got the same procedure done. Please do not expect a Kim Kardashian butt with one surgery if you have a Taylor Swift butt.

We were dropped back of to the airport, after the surgery with no issues! They all are attentive, and Meltem has people contacting her from all over the world, with time differences yet she is always on call! And never fails to answer your questions.

Would definitely recommend Mediface! Made amazing friends out there!