A Reliable and Trustworthy Doctor. Procedure Was Worth It. - Annnapolis, MD

Months ago I had banged one side of my nose badly...

Months ago I had banged one side of my nose badly on a door which indented that side. I saw my PCP for advice and was told to "just rest". I felt that wasn't going to solve the residual pain I was having not only in my nose but in my forehead, ear, and even my back molars. I sought advice from an ENT specialist who referred me to Dr. Ambro. Very calm, collective and knowledgeable about my situation, he explained what could be done in order to correct my problem. Never having gone through surgery I was extremely nervous of the idea but he calmly and thoroughly explained the procedure as well as postoperative care. I scheduled to have the surgery 3 months later once the trauma of my nose had settled and I have to say, despite being a sobbing, nervous wreck on surgery day, Dr. Ambro's and his team took extreme care of me before and after the surgery and I now have full confidence in the results. Very caring and proactive, Dr. Ambro and his team ensure that your experience goes as smoothly as possible and I truly appreciate it. As well as having the bridge of my nose straightened out again, I had the hump and bulbous reduced. Post op I was down and out for the most part but Dr. Ambro called personally to check on how I was doing and said to call him directly if need be. A doctor who truly cares about you and your situation and makes every effort to connect with you, I recommend him for anyone needing any reliable ENT services.
Annapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ambro is very calm, caring and knowledgeable in his expertise. A doctor who takes his time to listen to your questions and concerns and gives you honest and thorough answers.