35yo Mommy Makeover After 3 Children - Anniston, AL

The only regret I have about this surgery is that...

The only regret I have about this surgery is that I didn't do it sooner! My loose, flabby skin was such an embarrassment to me - it affected EVERYTHING! I would literally hide from my husband if he happened to come in the bathroom while I was changing. Side note - this is by far the most painful surgical procedure I've had. Keep that in mind. I was still having abdominal muscle cramping after sneezing etc about 3-4 months out. My best post op advice - you need pillows (LOTS AND LOTS of pillows), a strong support system, and multiple, nice compression garments. You don't realize how often you use those ab muscles until a doctor has tied them up like a corset! OMG, painful. The valium (muscle relaxer) was a must around the clock for me as I had a full TT with muscle repair. I would also recommend having someone drive you & medicating heavily before the drain tube removal. I had two in the pubic region that were not removed until 2 weeks post op. I drove myself & didn't take anything prior - BIG MISTAKE!
Anniston Plastic Surgeon

Surgeons are not known for their bedside manner, he is no exception - however, I didn't choose him based on his personality, I chose him based off his results. His office staff is awesome. I am pleased with my results.