54 Active - NO DOWNTIME! Hooray! - Annapolis, MD

54 years old, post menopause and using a hormone...

54 years old, post menopause and using a hormone patch (add 10-15 pounds but well worth it!). I read some horrible and frightening reviews here on the pain and downside of the procedure itself. I had 6 areas sculpted, flank, hip and lower abdomen. All odd, strange and the abdomen was painful for the first minute. Other than the amount of time = I started at 1 and finished at 5:30, the procedure was a breeze. Each "set" of areas is a little over an hour with set up. My RN was able to communicate well so I was very much at ease. After I left, I went home, had a good dinner, breezed through a bunch of home projects and headed to bed. No pain, a bit of tenderness so took a couple of cautionary advil. Woke up at 5:30, got ready for my day, a little tenderness and odd numbness (expected) but no pain to speak of. Drove for 2.5 hours, customer meetings all day, 2.5 hours back, dinner with my granddaughter, home for more chores and now relaxing. No pain. Hooray! Assuming that I'll have some side effects in a couple of days but so far so good.
Chapelle

LeeAnne at Dr. Chapelle's office is amazing! She is an OR RN and provides the coolsculpting procedures. Would it be wrong to invite she and her family over for Thanksgiving!?