Amazing Plastic Surgeon - Annapolis, MD

I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer in...

I was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer in December 2014, I then tested positive for BRAC1 gene. I was going to have, in addition to chemo, a bilateral mastectomy. I had a 10 month old at the time. Needless to say, there are all sorts of emotions happening. My husband, who works with medical professionals asked around for the best doctors. Dr. Spittler was hands down the most recommended as being the best plastic surgeon for my reconstruction. But, when I met him and his staff, it went way beyond being the best plastic surgeon. They truly care about you as a person; I felt that at every appointment. I felt as though they would talk to me for as long as I needed to make me feel comfortable and understand the process. I was recently discharged and even though that should be a great feeling, it was actually bittersweet because they were such a huge part of my life, in a good way. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Spittler and his staff.
Annapolis Plastic Surgeon