40 Year Old Mom, 2 Csections and a Tummy I Couldn't Live with - Annandale, VA

I've always dreamed of a flat tummy, and after my...

I've always dreamed of a flat tummy, and after my 2nd daughter was born by csection, my stomach lost it's elasticity and hung there like an apron. That was in addition to the fat I had in my abdominal area. I was mortified to see my body. After many consultations, I decided on a tummy tuck with lipo to the abs and flanks.
The first 4 days after having a tummy tuck is no joke. You need lots of help and don't be afraid of narcotics because it HURTS. I used delaudid and oxycotin alternating. I needed the delaudid for about a week and then switched to just oxycotin. I was off the narcotics by the end of week 2 and just taking Tylenol. Honestly I can't even remember the pain six months later because it's all worth it.
This procedure for me, was more of a relief than feeling like I could rock a bikini. Relief that I could buy clothes again and tuck my shirt in to my pants at work. Relief that I wasn't always trying to hid under clothes. Now I did rock a bikini for the first time in long time and it felt great, but being a woman, you'll always find something else to nit pick. I'm headed back for smart lipo to the back flanks.
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

After visiting with several doctors, I decided to go with Dr. Brown. He has an endearing demeanor and was the only doctor that said he could do some abdominal lipo along with the tummy tuck for max results. I trusted him because I felt like he wasn't trying to sell me. I went for my 6 month review recently and told him I felt so much better but there were some places that I wasn't really over the moon with on my abdomen and sides. He's correcting that and only charges a nominal fee to pay for the medicine/supplies, he's not charging me for his time. He's worth being on the higher side of the spectrum simply for this guarantee. I'm also adding flank liposuction to the correction since I'll already be paying the facility fee. Dr. Brown makes sure you're happy and I feel like he'll always be "my guy" that I go to. I'm always annoying late to my appointments and he never seems to even care. So laid back and professional and his staff are always so caring and helpful.