Tummy Tuck and Lipo - Ann Arbor, MI

I made the decision to have my c section scar...

I made the decision to have my c section scar removed (2 babies over 30 years ago) and chose Ann Arbor Plastic Surgery. Their staff and facility is top notch and convenient. I never had to wait and Tami was great at answering all my questions even by email when I forgot to ask everything while in the office. The surgical center is not super convenient (it's in Jackson),but I'd drive there again because of the staff. Everyone was extremely competent and professional yet very friendly and put me at ease. The surgery took 4 hours and I was home before I knew it.
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Without realizing it I developed a migraine headache and for 2 days my sister tried everything to get me some relief. We didn't realize that's what it was and neither did the surgery call in line nor the pharmacist. It wasn't until I got a personal call from Dr Malhotra that he determined quickly what the problem was. I immediately took my migraine meds and felt better. Dr M has shown concern for my well being as well as done a terrific job on flattening my tummy!