43 Year Old Mother of 3, Breast Lift and Implants - Ann Arbor, MI

Dr. Richard Beil and his staff are great! I had a...

Dr. Richard Beil and his staff are great! I had a breast lift and implants, and I feel so much sexier and proportioned now. Recovery isn't much fun, and I've had a few complications with internal stitches, but the results are great, and I couldn't be happier. Following surgery I experienced a little more pain than I anticipated, and the staff took care of my needs right away. Four weeks following surgery and I'm thrilled with my results. The staff is awesome, and Dr. Beil is the best.

6 month follow up

I have had several complications with spitting stitches, which ended up affecting my scar healing, and I may need to have a revision of the scar. I love that they sit up higher than they did before, but I wish I had a fuller upper pole and they didn't sink into my arm pits when I lay down.
I have been able to get back to upper body workouts, but still get a pull/pain on my right side when I begin. I had a lift with silicone implants under the muscle. Size DD right now.
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Beil described the procedure and possible complications, and made the whole process stress free. I was very relaxed the morning of surgery, and even after surgery he took care of any concerns I had. I had a few complications with spitting stitches, and he took care of them right away.