Breast Augmentation After 3 Kids - Ann Arbor, MI

I am turning 40 next Fall and I wanted a breast...

I am turning 40 next Fall and I wanted a breast augmentation. I am very athletic, always have been and although I got my body back in shape there was nothing I could do about my breasts. I have a very small build and wanted something natural and did not want to go big but wanted to feel confident and have them look somewhat like they used to pre-children. I am so happy. NO REGRETS! Dr. Malhotra is very professional and has the best bedside manners and he has a great staff. I thought about backing out a few times for the simple reason of getting a surgery I did not need but wanted. So glad I did not do that. First week was rough because I felt regret and did not feel like they belonged to my body. But as the weeks went on all of a sudden my breasts started to look natural and firm and bra shopping was the most fun it has ever been. Clothes were fun to try on and most importantly, my confidence soared. I was back at the gym (I am very active so recovery worried me) in 2 weeks and slowly built up my strength. And I could not even believe how great they looked and natural.
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Malhotra is very professional and will answer any questions you have even if they seem silly. He really made me feel comfortable throughout the entire process and the end result looks amazing. Thank you for giving me this new found confidence in myself!