SeptoRhinoplasty

I had my procedure at Spire Hospital in Anlaby...

I had my procedure at Spire Hospital in Anlaby under Dr Platt and Dr England. The results are what I can only describe as life changing. No longer do I have a wonky bumpy,large nose, but in its place a cuter, small straighter nose. I could not recommend the hospital or the staff enough! Amazing!!!!!

2 and a half months post operation

Time is passing very quickly and recently im struggling. My nose is constantly changing shape but what is staying is a bump in the lower bridge, it is making me very unhappy as my nose is now losing its slope and starting to look triangular on my face as it is in turn making my tip look big and over projected. I am seeing my surgeon in January so hoping to voice my concerns. Im hoping this can be fixed as I would like to carry on being 100% happy with the money I've spent. I cannot fault my surgeon or the hospital however I am hoping this probelm can be dealt with and I would still recommend where I had surgery.
Dr Alastair Platt and Dr England

From the minute I met Dr Platt I knew he was the correct surgeon to carry out my rhinoplasty. He was welcoming, non-judgemental and listened to exactly what I wanted. We decided as my nose was curved that I should undergo a septo-rhinoplasty. Dr Platt would do the plastics abd Dr England would striaghten my septum. I visited Dr Platt a few weeks before my surgery to go over everything again. He completely settled my nerves and made me feel at ease. I even sent an email to him in my panic of noses I wanted which he printed off and bought with him on the day of the surgery. I met Dr England on the day of the surgery and again he was nothing but lovely. The surgery was successful and both surgeons did an amazing job as I have had minimal swelling and bruising. Absolutely amazing, friendly and welcoming I would recommend to anybody! I would also like to mention that my aneathetist was lovely and that the nurses looked after me the best I could. Plus the food was great. Best decision ive ever made and the best people performing it! :)