I had my procedure at Spire Hospital in Anlaby...

I had my procedure at Spire Hospital in Anlaby under Dr Platt and Dr England. The results are what I can only describe as life changing. No longer do I have a wonky bumpy,large nose, but in its place a cuter, small straighter nose. I could not recommend the hospital or the staff enough! Amazing!!!!!
Dr Alastair Platt and Dr England

From the minute I met Dr Platt I knew he was the correct surgeon to carry out my rhinoplasty. He was welcoming, non-judgemental and listened to exactly what I wanted. We decided as my nose was curved that I should undergo a septo-rhinoplasty. Dr Platt would do the plastics abd Dr England would striaghten my septum. I visited Dr Platt a few weeks before my surgery to go over everything again. He completely settled my nerves and made me feel at ease. I even sent an email to him in my panic of noses I wanted which he printed off and bought with him on the day of the surgery. I met Dr England on the day of the surgery and again he was nothing but lovely. The surgery was successful and both surgeons did an amazing job as I have had minimal swelling and bruising. Absolutely amazing, friendly and welcoming I would recommend to anybody! I would also like to mention that my aneathetist was lovely and that the nurses looked after me the best I could. Plus the food was great. Best decision ive ever made and the best people performing it! :)