24 Years Old Revision Rhinoplasty - Ankara, TR

I had a rhinoplasty at Hospital group/ Surgicare...

I had a rhinoplasty at Hospital group/ Surgicare in July 2014 with Dr Andrea Giannitrapani. This Doctor ruined my nose and my life after giving me an upturned bent nose taking off too much of my bridge.

I decided to go to Turkey after hearing very positive reviews of this doctor from his previous patients and decided to take this move and go for it. From start to beginning this doctor made me feel at ease and listened to everything i had to say.
Also the price was a fraction of what id have to pay in England so in that sense it was well worth it too.
He gave me my natural nose back with a little natural hump and my nose tip much natural just how i wanted.
A true life saver! Could not thank him enough!
Dr. Taskin Yucel

One of the best doctors out there. Professor and expert in this field. His colleagues were with me throughout the night .. although i couldnt understand them well as they didnt speak english fluently.. Dr Taskin Yucel was only a call away to pass my message through :)