I Waited 30 Years for the Right Surgeon for my Rhinoplasty and I Am Glad I Did. - Washington DC, DC

I recently had a septorhinoplasty performed by Dr....

I recently had a septorhinoplasty performed by Dr. Cohen and I am more than thrilled with the results, even just one month later. My nose does not have that "done" appearance and looks very natural and proportional to my face. Dr. Cohen made me feel very at ease with the procedure, and his confidence in his skill is proven with the results. He obviously cares very much about his work and his patients. I'm so happy that I waited for the right surgeon. Highest recommendation, 5 star.
Washington DC Otolaryngologist

Dr Cohen is the best, he explained the surgery to me beforehand during our initial appointments and again right before surgery to make sure I understand everything. He checked in with husband several times the day after surgery to make sure I was doing okay He obviously loves what he does and his enthusiasm is very refreshing to see.