Dr Cohen ENT. Washington, DC

Dr. Cohen has been by far the best ENT specialist...

Dr. Cohen has been by far the best ENT specialist I have ever dealt with. I have seen specialist in the civilian sector, military sector, and clinical/student sectors. He has set a new standard for specialist as well as doctors in general for me to go off of. He genuinely cares about the overall health and satisfaction of his patients and is truly passionate about his work. He was there any time I needed him for anything; which was different and unexpected for a doctor (especially military) based on previous experiences. He is well educated, and answered all my questions about the procedure I had done (Rhinoplasty) and what I should expect for the procedure and my recovery. During recovery he was there day or night for my needs. He continues to set the bar higher and higher on each visit. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone for the work he does! I have also only heard great things from other patients that he has seen that I have spoken to!
Washington DC Otolaryngologist