Highly Recommend Dr. Chatson: Silicone Breast Leakage, Needed Removal and New Implants - Andover, MA

My previous implants done by a different surgeon...

My previous implants done by a different surgeon had only an OK outcome. My left breast had what appeared to be a dent beneath the nipple that went across the entire breast. After having these implants for almost 15 years I discovered they were also leaking and had to be removed. Dr Chatson was referred to me by a Leahy breast specialist and came highly recommended. After my initial consultation with Dr. Chatson I felt confident that he was the surgeon for the procedure! Due to the current status of my left breast Dr Chatson had additional work to perform on that side to ensure I had bilateral symmetry and a result I would be pleased with. The procedure went very well and I am so pleased with the outcome! Such an improvement from where I was. The leaking implants were successfully removed and my breast are symmetrical. Thank you Dr. Chatson!
Boston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Chatson was an excellent choice for my procedure. He is experienced and knowledgeable. He took the time during my initial consultations to go over all of my options, possible outcomes and the procedure involved. He is very thorough and patient and has an excellent bedside manner. He and his staff are professional yet friendly. They really make you feel comfortable throughout the entire process. Thank you to Dr. Chatson and his staff (Kelly and Shelly) for making my experience a great one. I give them a high recommendation!