400cc Silicone High Profile Texture Implant Under Muscle - Anderson, SC

Dr have been very helpful and did such amazing...

Dr have been very helpful and did such amazing job! Anytime I needed to I've been able to text him and ask questions! I'm 4 days post and feeling really good just sore and healing pain from the cuts. I can even tell they are getting softer just with in the last 4 days! I also came back the next day to check on how I was healing and I go back 4 days later to get stitches removed. Will update again :)

Starting to heal and drop

One week post surgery today

Day 8

Feeling so much better and scars looking better and only been 8 days can't wait to see few weeks how they change. Praying they stay doing good! ????????

Worried bout right breast

The left breast is softer and right little tighter could be fluid BC not even 2 weeks yet. Then I get to ready not to message right after surgery and I did BC it felt better with the soreness and also I didn't need to with texture implant. I don't go back for 3 weeks to ask but they are looking great! Hate being a worry nerd!
Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Stuff was very friendly and helpful on making the right choice for me with size and even let me come back and try sizer again.