24 Years Old in Desperate Need of a Breast Reduction. 32K-32C - Anderson, SC

Ever since I was 16 years old, it seemed like my...

Ever since I was 16 years old, it seemed like my breast grew over night! At first, they were bearable, but then it got to the point I HAD to wear TWO bras just to get good support! Since they did grow over night, they were really saggy and had tons of stretch marks. At 16 years old, I was a 32D! When I graduated from high school, my mom suggested that I have a breast reduction. I honestly felt like I was just too young, and that I didn't need to alter my body. I've always had a really small frame, and the 32 band size fit me perfectly, it was just so hard finding that perfect cup size depending on the store I bought my bras. Oh, and don't even get me started on bathing suit shopping...just no. IMPOSSIBLE!! Okay, so fast forward... I found out I had a little bundle of joy on the way, and can you IMAGINE what I was dealing with?! By the end of my pregnancy, I had to have my bras altered and go to custom bra shops, because I was in a 32K! AN ACTUAL K CUP PEOPLE! Three months after I gave birth, I had to have SOMETHING done. I was so nervous because all of my friends told me that I would regret going smaller, and NO I did not!I heard great things about Dr. Moody, and oh my gosh!!! She delivered everything she promised. I went from a 32K, to a 32C. The healing of the surgery took about two weeks, but it really wasn't all that bad. I love the results! I can confidently wear a bathing suit now. I can wear different shirts, and not look 10x bigger than I actually am. I actually have perky breast, and thats a big deal for me because I have NEVER experienced that. Ladies, if you are debating at all about having this procedure done....JUST DO IT. (but only with Dr. Moody) It will change your life!!

Anderson Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Moody is very professional, friendly, and truly makes you feel comfortable. She made me feel so good about myself, and gave me a true sense of self confidence. I love how even after the surgery is over, she does so many follow up appointments to make sure that you're healing in the way you need to be. She will always be up front and honest with you about the results you should be expecting. I highly recommend her, she is a life changer and great at what she does!