PRP for Hair Thinning in Women - Atlanta, GA

I have known Dr. Anderson for 3 years now. I have...

I have known Dr. Anderson for 3 years now. I have researched at length hair restoration specialists on the internet after experiencing hair thinning with my pregnancies. Anderson Center For Hair was the only place where I met the doctor- Dr. Ken Anderson during my free consultation with Sara, the patient care coordinator. Dr. Anderson and Sara listened to my concerns, was empathic to the sensitive topic that I faced, and offered practical and attainable options for me. I have completed 3 PRP sessions with hair growth. Dr. Anderson's staff- Courtney, Kirsten, and Keisha are knowledgeable and courteous. I would give my unreserved recommendation...they truly are the best!
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Anderson is well versed in the latest techniques with hair restoration. He truly has the patient's interest at heart and not the monetary component. He is the most down to earth person you will meet and treats you with respect.