Consultation review: DR. DWIGHT ELLERBE...WORST SURGEON EVER- Seriously - Anchorage, AK

I had one 30 minute consultation with Dr.Ellerbe...

I had one 30 minute consultation with Dr.Ellerbe for a chin implant. I probably asked at least 25 questions regarding everything from his education, certifications, and experience to the surgery risks, complications and how they are treated, his liability regarding revision surgeries, pre and post-operation guidelines, material/style/size of implant..... In other words I wanted to know exactly what I was doing to my body and wanted to ensure I would get a result that I liked.

WELL. During the consultation Dr.Ellerbe answered my questions very vaguely and had an air about him as though I was being ridiculous and stupid for asking so many questions. He literally laughed at my stapled papers of questions. For some questions he didn't even really give an answer. For example, I asked how long I would likely be on pain meds and he merely said "I don't know" in a scoffing voice. When I asked what ALL the risks were, he didn't list all of them. So I mentioned some I read online and only then did he acknowledge them.

GUYS, Plastic surgery has real risks and you should make sure to ask questions so you know exactly what you're doing to yourself.

ULTIMATELY, I scheduled a second consult to ask more questions and decide on the specific implant that I wanted. Guess WHAT? He refused to do so and canceled it. He would not perform surgery on me because he thought I was not a good candidate! Seriously. Lol.

Truly the most sorry excuse for a Doctor I've ever met. Please, respect your body and go to a true professional.
Anchorage Facial Plastic Surgeon