33 Year Old 400cc Gel Unders, Size 34 A Pre-surgery - Anchorage, AK

I decided to do my boobs after really thinking...

I decided to do my boobs after really thinking about it for over a year. Then me and my husband agreed we had the money so we decided to do it. Dr. Jana Cole is really great. She suggested a range starting at 300-450 gels. I wanted the most natural look without looking to big. At first I thought I wanted 450 but the more I thought about it I think 400 fits my frame best. I'm 5'6 133lbs

Post op day 6

Day 3 went off the pain killers. Just did ibuprofen when I felt sore. Had to have my husband push me out of bed because I couldn't lift myself up at all for first 3-4 days. Today is day 6. Feel ok just really sore first thing in the morning. I'm finding my surgical bra to be the most comfortable right now. I don't even know what size I am yet. I week follow up tomorrow. Here is a look at day 6.

One week post op

Feeling great about my decision about my size I chose...400cc. I am feeling nicely proportionate for my body shape. I was kinda tired today so I just took it easy. Got my steri strips removed and paper tape placed that I'm supposed to change every 7-14 day or if it starts peeling off. I need to go bra shopping next week and get sized. I have no idea what bra size I am still. Maybe a full C? D? No clue. Need to figure that one out.. Ha ha.

1 month post op

Incisions are healed and look great. I'm happy with the size and looking forward to buying a real bra and not wearing sports bras all the time. Will see my PS tomorrow for follow up.
Anchorage Plastic Surgeon