30yr old Mom of 3, 375cc silicon Mod+, Anchorage AK

So far, Dr. Cole has been very nice and...

So far, Dr. Cole has been very nice and informative. I am slightly concerned with getting moderate plus, as I feel I may be too narrow for them, but I really love the look overall. In my past consultations, Dr. Cole has stated she would not go over 350cc for me, but I am leaning towards really wanting 375cc. I've read so many of the stories on here and seen such lovely results with both, so am I to trust my surgeons statement of no larger than 350 or push for 375? With so many questions answered about not much of a difference between the two, I'm. It sure I understand the reasoning.

Nevertheless, I am so excited to gain back some of my confidence that I have lost through my dwindled breasts. While I am so grateful for being able to nourish my 3 boys through nursing, it did quite a number on what's left of my boobs. A whole lot of skin and not a lot else. 9 days and counting!!!

Finally over!

No idea what they look like and I won't until Monday. I'm so impatient ????. Pain is pretty mild until I try to sit myself up. Dr Cole and her staff were so phenomenal. Seems like I was out and done in no time. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

30 Yr Old Mom of 3. 375cc Silicone Submuscalar

I ended up getting 350cc vice 375cc and so far they are so high as it's not even 10 hrs yet, I have a feeling I'm going to love the results. I almost couldn't go through with the procedure due to nervousness and anxiety while waiting in pre-op, but the staff assisted so much in making me comfortable and relaxed.

Day 3

Finally got the bandages off today. It felt like such a relief when they were cut off. Now I just have to get used to the cramping

One week down

Got my stitches out today. My left incision is still so sore and hurts to have anything touching it, but hoping that goes away soon. I still feel soooo bloated and sad about the way I look, but I know I have to give it time. I got the ok to get back to some brisk walking, so maybe that'll help the belly go away. My boobs seem to have dropped just a bit and look a little less torpedo thank goodness. All in all, I'm glad to be med free and up and about now.

Almost two weeks and I'm misersble

I hate to complain, but I'm not sure if I regret this or not. I know most of this is because I'm not used to being so limited and I think I just have cabin fever. It's been making me second guess my decision to get a BA all together, but I know once things settle down I will feel better. Incline walked at the gym and everything felt so off for the first time. Went back again today for the stair master and I wanted to cry because I missed the weight room so bad and it feels like so long to go before I can get back in there. Sleeping has been miserable. I cannot do back sleeping. I've tried so hard, but have been on my side for the last few nights. I'm really hoping this won't impede my healing. Sorry to vent whomever reads this, I just set my expectations too high with all of the awesome positive reviews I've heard by everyone and how they've bounced right back. I'll bounce back, just have to wait for the trip around the neighborhood first ????. I know lll love them, just have to adjust.
Anchorage Plastic Surgeon

The practice overall has been very informative and accommodating to my questions. Dr. Cole, while efficient in her patient volume hasn't let her welcoming vibe wear off and has made sure to allow you to feel comfortable with questions and concerns. I haven't had a bad experience yet and I am hoping this trend continues through to surgery and post ops. **Post op*** I've only seen her at the first post op. Second post op was one of the assistants and the next appt will be as well. That is slightly odd to me, but I'm sure if I voiced this, I would be able to speak to her. Hoping at 1 month I will be able to see Dr. Cole for progress