38 Yrs 2 Kids Breast-lift/ Reduction + Implants - Amsterdam

Hoping to achieve nice perky breast with some...

Hoping to achieve nice perky breast with some cleavage. currently i am 34D. I agreed on anchor lift with 100gr tissue removal from each breast to delay future sagging. I am still deciding on implant size, though my guess is between 225cc to 300cc textured round euro silicone Dual plane. Surgery date has been picked and payed in full. And i am going out of my mind with fear!!! anxiety. Can't really tell what i'm so worked up for. It differs by the day..the pain, the look, feel, size and the pain! Don't get me wrong, normally i can handle pain very well, i had 2 C-sections for crying out loud. My hubby keeps saying i should focus on a beautiful outcome. its easier said when he is not having ominous booby dreams..lol.
I never expected this to be so overwhelming experience in my life. with all the time consuming researches, 3 PS consultations. I cant expect any thing less than a wonderful results:D

Surgery date changed!!

My surgery date has been changed. Its now three days earlier. I don't know weather to be happy that it will soon be over with or get shitty it's getting closer.the downside is that i cant stay overnight if not warranted. I guess if all goes according to plan, i will have to make a two hours drive home after surgery. The most exhausting of all is the epic conflict on what size to go with, 250cc 300cc or more....sigh..Well my husband thinks it's humorous.. he said " choosing your own breast size is quiet an extravagant dilemma, make sure you do choose wisely ;-)

A week to go!!!

I beleive i have every thing setteld, from size, sport bra, vitamins to hotel reservatIon.my emotions still alternates from giddy excitement to mini anxiety attack..lol. i try distracting myself by surf_shoping bikinis and dresses i can wear topless after my surgery, sort of positief thinking mantra. I. ask for a calming sedation before the surgery, i do hope it keeps me calm when i wakeup and long after.
Still have to work for three days, then i'm off for the next four weeks. I read somewhere to not train the chest muscles excessively
before surgery to avoid bleeding. i plan on doing a few cardio training this week and thats it till over 3 to 4 weeks.
Very strange, but when i look at my breast now, i have this very tiny feeling of loosing a very loyal friend that just did't live up to my high expectations""doe s any one feel this way too.?

Surgery day!!

Jeezzzz, finally my surgery day has arrived! It's still so surreal to me. I'm trying to remain calm and let it all just happen. Hubby is riding me to the clinic, I'm expected at 07.a.m.
Will post after surgery.
Wish me luck.
Xx

I got my twins!!!

Omg! I did it! After all the anxiety an stress u did it. Am still al drugged out, but sugery went well. Work up feeling extremely happy and dazed. It might be from the calming medication before sugery. But I have not experienced any kind of discomfort? ' yet'.
Will post some pics later.

Three Hours PO

Recovery

Wow! I loooove my girls already. I acknowledge my ps as Picasso, and he has done my breast justice. Post surgery pain has been manageable as long as I keep up with pain meds. Didn't get a muscle relaxer though, but it's do able without. My ps wants to be sure i stay in bed for the first two days. The first night was the worst so far, I slept through the night last night without pain meds. That's about 7 hours btw meds.
I have my husband and kids taking care of me, and I'm enjoying it for now.-D

Itching

I'm still swollen and sore. Since las night my stitches has been itching like crazy. I was so scared I will scratch off my stitches that I didn't sleep well. Due to the pain meds, I am experiencing a massive case of constipation. I plan on Takeing a walk today might also help with my system.

A week PO

it's been a 7 days since I had my surgery. Yesterday was my first post op visit with my ps. He seems to be satisfied with the progress sofas, next post visit is in 5 weeks time. I am off the pain meds, that goes with the constipation ' quiet a relief'. Still have occasional pressure on my chest and a burning pain in my incision when standing for a long time. It's kind of getting annoying cause I'm tired of lying on my back. I get extremely tired and have to lie down for some minutes to get my self.
My boobies in the order hand is amazing, I can't stop looking, thinking and dreaming about them. I know I have to be patient, but I can't wait to be 6 weeks further.. Lol

looove my booby!

It's been 15 days since my surgery and every day has been quiet a different experience, Like lots you all mentioned, it gets better everyday. The constipation, extreme tiredness..at this point I'm rather experiencing a very annoying incision pain in my left crease. Which I believe is from the slight dropping. I still wake up with a massive tightness on my chest and eases off within a short time. Every so often I get the sharp singing sensation that shots to
My nipples, seems to intensify when I got my period. But it's all still very worth it! I am soooo happy with my new boobs that I will surely do it all over again in a hart beat :D

4 weeks PO

I am 4 weeks post surgery today, scars are healing very well. I started using vitamin e oil on them. Still feel some soreness now and then. I am still very pleased with my results!!! I resumed my gym again, light cardio fitness, it feels fantastic to be active again.

4 weeks pic

Drs.C.R Nio

I just knew he was my ps within the first half an hour of my consult. A great surgeon! I made my wish known to him, he listened and delivered a wonderful result.