Lap Band Slipped Having It Removed and Having a Sleeve - Amman, JO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I was banded October 2010 in Belgium , all was ok...

I was banded October 2010 in Belgium , all was ok but in December 2015 I was able to eat a lot more than normal and was putting weight on.
I had an X-ray and was told my band had slipped. After consultation I decided to
Have band removed and be sleeved at same time tomorrow 18/02/2016. I am 48 yrs old and suffer with fibromyalgia ME and have osteoarthritis.
I have suffered weight problems all my life and don't want to go back to that way of living.
I have a head cold and not feeling great got checked out today chest X-ray and was told the surgery will go ahead.
I don't mind saying I am petrified ????

Day 2 post-op

Feeling Better today but have horrendous pain in left shoulder due to osteoarthritis and only being able to sleep on my back. I am drinking ok ????????
Yes i did well on lap band before slip loat about 3 1/2 stone.

Drainage

Has anyone had a drainage ???

Day 3 post op

I'm so tired I sleep 3 hrs off and on but need to get walking but exhausted. Pain is fine had a shower yesterday and this morning felt so gooood.
Anyone else finding it hard to stay awake ????

Coughing

Im having little bouts of coughing
Anybody else have these??

6days post op

Off to have drainage removedtomorrow not looking for to that at all. I feel so much better and now have to have this done.
How was the drainage being removed for my fellow sleevers.

Day 7 post op

Today is the day I have my Drainage removed .
Feeling scared ????????????
Will be first time I have weighed fingers crossed ????????????????????????????????

8 day post off

Feeling good.
But I can do a little and all of a sudden I feel exhausted and need to just rest. Is this normal

9days post op

Went out for a few hours today , had a soup while out all good. 15mibs after felt like my heart was coming out of m chest had to go home and lay down ????
Ashraf bashir

Up to now they have been great even able to message them through Facebook.