22 Years Old, 325cc on Both Sides , Gummy Bears ❤️ - Amherst, NY

I just recently had my breast done by Dr.Koch....

I just recently had my breast done by Dr.Koch. They came out perfect and I'm so happy I decided to get them done . He explained everything in a way I could understand completely . I felt so comfortable with everything . I followed all of his instructions and I was able to heal just perfectly . My scars aren't even noticeable which is awesome . I love how natural they look already and they aren't even done healing completely .Before I had this done I could still fit in my bras from back when I was in 7th grade. Now I can fit into a 34-36C . I'm so happy now and I'm excited to wear my wedding dress now .

8 weeks Post op . Bathing suit ready

Loving how I look and feel in a bikini !

Confidence

I can finally wear clothes that I've always wanted to ! I no longer feel like a flat chested girl . Also went for another appointment with Doc and gave me the clearance to workout and no more restrictions .
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Dr Koch is amazing ! I'm so happy with the results I couldn't thank him enough !