28 Yr Old 3 Kids. 5'7 145 lbs I had Lipo on my arms & I got breast augmentation - Sacramento, CA

I have 3 kids 9,7,&14 months after my last...

I have 3 kids 9,7,&14 months after my last pregnancy at 27 my body wouldn't let go of 12 lbs my arms stored the fat after diets & exercise it wouldn't go. Of course breastfeeding, loosing weight & gravity got to my breast. I was motivated to get my sexy self back on. Here's my story: I wore padded bras 2cups boost Lol at 36B cup for 8 years. I will post updates.

Dr Rudy Coscia performed on my surgery as you can see I posted a picture of what fullness I wanted and my arms were bothering me in feeling confident again. During my consult he explains slowly took his time it was perfect. At Pre-Op 3/6/15 he seemed in a hurry to get out of the office because his family was in town. On date of surgery 3/12/15 he also seemed ready to get it over with but I got a moment & showed him a patient this Clinc had done work to & told him I want her size. "Okay" marks me up & I take one last look @ the clock it's 7:24am i was out in seconds. Waking up again @ 10:38am in & out the staff was always there, as I kept throwing up every 4 minutes 3xs finally they got it under control. My husband picked me up @11:21am we began our drive home. I see Dr Coscia 3/13/15 still he was in a hurry spent 2 minutes with me & I was out. I was diazyed w/ all pain meds and not being able to sleep. I got home head straight to bed I wake up @3pm head to my mirror & was feeling sad because the size wasn't full they're swollen ect it'll take 3-5 months to come done I understand but they aren't going to get bigger. So am afraid I won't get what I showed him I wanted. Dr said on 3/13/15 "left breast got 300cc right one got 400 to even out the fullness. As I started with a 36B prior to this. I expectd a Small D cup. My next Dr visit is 3/20/15 @ 4pm so I will further discuss this.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon