Absolutely Worth It - Research First for Best Results

This is how I got into facial acupuncture: I was...

This is how I got into facial acupuncture: I was using acupuncture for something else and one day randomly asked my acupuncturist, who is in her mid-40s, if there's such a thing as facial acupuncture. Why? Because she has no wrinkles. She studied this process in London and I immediately started treatment with her.
I've read (but you can research online about this) that to make this effective, you should do 5 or so in a row, and then upkeep. What attracted me to facial acupuncture was that it stimulates collagen growth. Why get junk injected into the largest organ in your body if you don't have to? It's worked for me - the eyebrow bunny ears have receded substantially, even my cheeks which were a bit flat from aging have plumped up, and my marionette lines have almost entirely disappeared. I am in my early 40s and if I had known about this in my 30s I would have started back then. I don't think this is something that would work if you're looking for a major overhaul, but, if you're looking to naturally refresh your look, it could be for you. Just research around - don't be a botox forehead and check this out instead, but commit to it and don't flake out after a couple of sessions.