Too Natural.. Brazilian Butt Lift 135 Lbs 34 Years Old with 3 Kids - American Institute for Plastic Surgery - Texas

All my life I always knew I was born with a little...

All my life I always knew I was born with a little line and no butt. I made the decision last year to the the Brazilian Butt lift and I had told my Dr. I wanted a natural look but I did not think it would be this natural, You can not tell a improvement unless I am naked and the right butt cheek has a dent, The Dr. Told me he injected 200 CCS in each butt cheek. I am going back for a revision Feb of next year.I will post pictures later, I just want to say that if you are reading this, Please be sure to not go too natural or you will be disappointed.

There was very little interaction with my surgeon, I saw him twice before the surgery. I believe he is highly qualified and had great bedside manners. The nurse was the best, I just wish my results were as good as the Dr. and the Nurse.