Waited 13 Years to Fix my Hyperhidrosis - Ambler, PA

I just had my procedure done yesterday and I'm so...

I just had my procedure done yesterday and I'm so happy that I finally found a solution that it isn't Botox every 3-6 months. Strella was wonderful from the start and Jill was a joy to work with. It's been 36 hours since my procedure. I had some minor discomfort yesterday but that has subsided today. I have a decent amount of swelling but I'm already noticing that it is going down. I froze water bottles ahead of time and have been using them to ice the area. I will probably need to have a second procedure done under my right arm but that is not surprising considering how much more that size used to sweat. I was outside today (keep in mind, it was a real feel of 108) and noticed a little sweat on my shirt under my right arm. I will see how things go before I commit to a second treatment and will update with photos. I definitely have noticed a difference and I can't wait to wear solid color tshirts on a regular basis!
Strella Aesthetics

Jill was the nurse who did my procedure. She was wonderful! Her bedside manner is impeccable and she really is well versed in this procedure (which she has been performing since it was released onto the market.)