Doctor Review

6 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

I am a 28 year old woman who has worked in the beauty industry for 10 years. I am a hair stylist currently working in a full service salon. Let me start by saying my salon has a plastic surgery center that offers botox, fillers and other cosmetic services BUT I will always stay loyal to Dr. Lee. I can easily have my lips filled by the Doctor at my salon for a much lower cost then what I pay at Dr. Lee’s office but I love how my lips turn out every time. With the injecting technique he uses I never feel pain or bruise, and have very minimal swelling. I started seeing Dr. Lee before I took a position in my current salon and will remain his patient because he is a true artist and master in his field. I absolutely love him and his staff. They treat me like I am family at every visit. Dr. Lee is down to earth and so easy to talk to about exactly what you want. He always listens patiently and intently. Dr. Lee is a perfectionist with his work and that is why I only trust him to do my lip filler and botox. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Lee and his staff they truly are a dream team!!!!!